Call Us Now! 214-924-4557
Some organizations need to meet the security parameters of government regulation for which only microfilm is accepted.
- Large archives of microfilm that are still in use and not practical to scan a to digital document format.
- Some simply do not have the budget for a complete microfilm conversion to digital data.
Whatever the reason or need may be, Scan-R-Store has a solution.
- New and Used Microfilm Equipment.
- Onsite or Offsite Microfilm/Microfiche Conversion.
- Parts and Onsite Service for most Microfilm Readers, Scanners and Printers.
- We offer affordable General Maintenance Agreements for ongoing protection.
7600 John W. Carpenter Fwy
Dallas, TX 75247
While digital imaging has advanced to the point that microfilm and microfiche are almost obsolete, there are many reasons people still use micrographics technology.
© Scan-R-Store 1998-2021 All Rights Reserved